Foro / Astrología y Tarot

I hope spanish girls can help me

Última respuesta: 14 de marzo de 2002 a las 13:35
A
Abidjans
19/11/01 a las 14:01

(I also hope I will find someone who understand english)

I'm looking for my young sister "Chafia" who is now 26 years old.

In June 1998 she left her appartment and never came back.

None has any news.

Is it someone here who would accept to help me ? (of course the Police has not find anything, and because in France when you are over 18 years old you can do what you what... they never care about an adult who disapear).

Chafia is born on May 26, 1975 at 23:25 in Meulan close to Paris in France.

I hope I will read you soon, in english or in French.

Bye,

Abidjans

Abidjans@aufeminin.com

Ver también

M
manola_5880583
19/11/01 a las 14:39

Good morning !!
Hello Abidjans !!

I'm sorry but I dónt know something about your sister, buet where does your sister disapear and when.
I'm in Barcelona for your information. I'm sorry but my english isn`t very good but I intent it for you.
I wish you a lot of luck with the search of your sister, and if you have notices please don't hesitate to contact me for explain me the results.
Take care !!

Claus5

A
Abidjans
19/11/01 a las 18:35
En respuesta a manola_5880583

Good morning !!
Hello Abidjans !!

I'm sorry but I dónt know something about your sister, buet where does your sister disapear and when.
I'm in Barcelona for your information. I'm sorry but my english isn`t very good but I intent it for you.
I wish you a lot of luck with the search of your sister, and if you have notices please don't hesitate to contact me for explain me the results.
Take care !!

Claus5

Claus5
Your english is not bad,I understood everything

I'm sorry to not speak Spanish of course it would have be easier for you, but don't by shy I also do a lot of mistakes in english because my language is French.

Chafia is missing since June 1998. She was 23 years old at that time. She learnt Spanish at school, so maybe, she could be in Spain. In fact I don't know, I don't know anything anymore.

I hope I'll get more answers.

Have a good day and thanks a lot.

Abidjans
Abidjans@aufeminin.com

A
achipmunk_4e50e9z
21/11/01 a las :27
En respuesta a Abidjans

Claus5
Your english is not bad,I understood everything

I'm sorry to not speak Spanish of course it would have be easier for you, but don't by shy I also do a lot of mistakes in english because my language is French.

Chafia is missing since June 1998. She was 23 years old at that time. She learnt Spanish at school, so maybe, she could be in Spain. In fact I don't know, I don't know anything anymore.

I hope I'll get more answers.

Have a good day and thanks a lot.

Abidjans
Abidjans@aufeminin.com

Have you tried internet?
Have you tried to look for her in the web.
Just type her name to see if you get any result.
In yahoo.com or hot mail.

A
Abidjans
21/11/01 a las 18:41
En respuesta a achipmunk_4e50e9z

Have you tried internet?
Have you tried to look for her in the web.
Just type her name to see if you get any result.
In yahoo.com or hot mail.

Of course
I used a lot of international phone directories and also e-mail directories (Yahoo, Wanadoo, ICQsearch, Search.com, Bigfoot... etc.

Thank you for the idea.

Good evening.

A
Abidjans
4/3/02 a las 19:50

Chafia - chafia - chafia - chafia - chafia

Hi,

Sorry to disturb you again, but Chafia is still missing.

It's now 4 years that his family has now news.

I hope that "the right person" will read this message and give me news.

Chafia is going to be 27 years old (on May 26), she speak a perfect French and she has learn spanish at school that's why I hope she can be in Spain.

Please HELP ME !!! I just want news !

Her older sister.

Abidjan

A
anushka
4/3/02 a las 22:24

Pour abidjans
Salut, Abidjans,

Je suis espagnole, j´habite à Bilbao, dans le Pays Basque.

Avez vous essayé de visiter une page-web appellée "Alerta 112"? Ils ont une page de personnes disparues... C´est un programme de télevision ici à l´Espagne, dans ils montrent les phótos des personnes disparues et leurs charactéristiques... Voilà:

http://www.a3n.tv/mHistorico.asp?seccion=Otros/Pro
gramas/Alerta%

Vous pouvez essayer aussi www.a3n.tv, qui est le nome du television, et chercher là la page du programme "Alerta 112" (Alerte 112).

Bonne chance!!! Au revoir.

Anushka.-

S
sylvie_9567405
5/3/02 a las 9:38

We need more information on your sister
Hi Abidjans,

I think that we need more information on your sister. First of all, tell us your (and her) last name. And the most important, since you can not attach any photograph of your sister in this "foro", you should describe her; that would help a lot in order to find her.

On the other hand, I think that it would be very convenient that you contact the Spanish police because they have a department in which their experts can help you.

Well, I hope that you find Chafia very soon,

Best regards,

Suzy-q

A
Abidjans
5/3/02 a las 18:14
En respuesta a anushka

Pour abidjans
Salut, Abidjans,

Je suis espagnole, j´habite à Bilbao, dans le Pays Basque.

Avez vous essayé de visiter une page-web appellée "Alerta 112"? Ils ont une page de personnes disparues... C´est un programme de télevision ici à l´Espagne, dans ils montrent les phótos des personnes disparues et leurs charactéristiques... Voilà:

http://www.a3n.tv/mHistorico.asp?seccion=Otros/Pro
gramas/Alerta%

Vous pouvez essayer aussi www.a3n.tv, qui est le nome du television, et chercher là la page du programme "Alerta 112" (Alerte 112).

Bonne chance!!! Au revoir.

Anushka.-

Salut anushka !
J'ai reçu ton e-mail et je t'ai répondu directement.
J'ai visité le site dont tu m'as parlé, et tout comme il a fallu que je fasse des efforts pour comprendre l'italien pour visiter le site "Chi l'ha visto"... j'ai quelques efforts à fournir pour comprendre l'espagnol sur "Alerta 112". Mais ça va.
Je suis super contente d'être tombée sur toi parce que comme tu peux facilement l'imaginer la barrière de la langue est un gros problème dans mes recherches.
J'espère avoir d'autres réponses, notamment de la région de Valencia et Eivissa qui sont les indices que j'ai reçu récemment. Je ne sais pas s'ils sont sérieux ou pas, mais dans le doute je dois tout vérifier.
Depuis peu la Préfecture de Police a accepté de considérer la disparition de ma petite soeur comme une disparition inquiétante, des démarches de recherche plus importantes vont être entamées, mais que c'est long !!! Je n'en peux plus d'attendre car sans nouvelles on imagine toujours le pire.

Je t'embrasse et espère avoir bientôt des nouvelles.

Abidjans.
Abidjans@aufeminin.com

PS : Tu dois te demander pourquoi j'ai mis le post sur ce forum : c'est parce que ma soeur est très intéressée par la voyance et je me suis dit qu'il faut aller là où les gens ont leur centre d'intérêt.

A
Abidjans
5/3/02 a las 18:33
En respuesta a sylvie_9567405

We need more information on your sister
Hi Abidjans,

I think that we need more information on your sister. First of all, tell us your (and her) last name. And the most important, since you can not attach any photograph of your sister in this "foro", you should describe her; that would help a lot in order to find her.

On the other hand, I think that it would be very convenient that you contact the Spanish police because they have a department in which their experts can help you.

Well, I hope that you find Chafia very soon,

Best regards,

Suzy-q

Hi suzy-q
First thanks for your answer.

I would like you to send me your e-mail because I can't write everything on a "foro".

I don't think they are a lot of Chafia in Spain, I checked on paginas blancas espana and didn't find any, that's why I tried that way.

Chafia is approximately 1.65, maybe 55 kg, brown hair (frizzy but relaxed), pretty brown eyes (like a cat), short noze... she is very pretty.

She is very attracted by fortune tellers, african marabouts, she's wants to know her future (that's why I'm writting here, who knows she will maybe read me).

She smoke.

About spanish police, they will do research only if it is asked by French Police... and they will do it soon... but slowly, slowly, you can't imagine the time spent between a question and an answer, that's amazing. That's why in France to get answers about her bank account, social security, etc, I asked my friends working for such companies. Of course, no Chafia anywhere.

The last information I got about my sister is "Valencia" and "Ibiza" (Eivissa). I don't know if she can be there, but I must check, BUT, how to check ?

I hope this time more and more people will read me, and Chafia too :

"Chafia, si tu me lis, appelles Estelle son numéro de téléphone n'a jamais changé, elle me préviendra immédiatement"

Thanks again for your help, and good evening Espana.

Abidjans
abidjans@aufeminin.com

S
sylvie_9567405
6/3/02 a las 10:47
En respuesta a Abidjans

Hi suzy-q
First thanks for your answer.

I would like you to send me your e-mail because I can't write everything on a "foro".

I don't think they are a lot of Chafia in Spain, I checked on paginas blancas espana and didn't find any, that's why I tried that way.

Chafia is approximately 1.65, maybe 55 kg, brown hair (frizzy but relaxed), pretty brown eyes (like a cat), short noze... she is very pretty.

She is very attracted by fortune tellers, african marabouts, she's wants to know her future (that's why I'm writting here, who knows she will maybe read me).

She smoke.

About spanish police, they will do research only if it is asked by French Police... and they will do it soon... but slowly, slowly, you can't imagine the time spent between a question and an answer, that's amazing. That's why in France to get answers about her bank account, social security, etc, I asked my friends working for such companies. Of course, no Chafia anywhere.

The last information I got about my sister is "Valencia" and "Ibiza" (Eivissa). I don't know if she can be there, but I must check, BUT, how to check ?

I hope this time more and more people will read me, and Chafia too :

"Chafia, si tu me lis, appelles Estelle son numéro de téléphone n'a jamais changé, elle me préviendra immédiatement"

Thanks again for your help, and good evening Espana.

Abidjans
abidjans@aufeminin.com

You are welcome
Hi again,

Yes, I know that there aren't many Chafias in Spain (I do not know any) but maybe she changed her name and now she is, for example, Samia or whatever. Well, if you want to write me my e-mail is: suzy-q@wanadoo.es

My brother lives in Ibiza so if you send me her picture I will give it to her. According to my brother, Ibiza is very small and everybody knows each other. Now in winter it would be easier to find her because there are few people living in Ibiza in this time of the year.

I also know french if you prefere to write me in french.

By the way, I am sorry to ask you this question but are you a man or a woman? (I presume you are a man)

I hope you find your sister soon.

Suzy-q

A
Abidjans
6/3/02 a las 12:10
En respuesta a sylvie_9567405

You are welcome
Hi again,

Yes, I know that there aren't many Chafias in Spain (I do not know any) but maybe she changed her name and now she is, for example, Samia or whatever. Well, if you want to write me my e-mail is: suzy-q@wanadoo.es

My brother lives in Ibiza so if you send me her picture I will give it to her. According to my brother, Ibiza is very small and everybody knows each other. Now in winter it would be easier to find her because there are few people living in Ibiza in this time of the year.

I also know french if you prefere to write me in french.

By the way, I am sorry to ask you this question but are you a man or a woman? (I presume you are a man)

I hope you find your sister soon.

Suzy-q

You're wrong !

I am a woman, I am Chafia's sister.

I sent you more explainations on your e-mail.

Hope to read you soon.

Bye.

Abidjans

A
Abidjans
14/3/02 a las 13:35

Please don't forget me
... and don't forget her.

ISDIN Si-Nails

ISDIN Si-Nails

Compartir
No te pierdas ni uno solo de nuestros tableros en Pinterest