Foro / Maternidad

American or english au pair in madrid

Última respuesta: 14 de septiembre de 2014 a las 23:00
A
an0N_852333499z
4/9/14 a las 9:08

I'm looking for an english native au pair who take caer and play with my two children (5 & 8), live in or live out in Madrid.
Please contact to me, tks!
Ana

Ver también

K
keita_5806752
13/9/14 a las 19:15

Au pair
Hola!

My name is Catherine, I am a native english speaker, from a small town in Scotland called Stornoway. I am currently in Madrid. I have experience in looking after children through looking after my cousins,neighbors and through my jobs. I have a qualification in social care. Would you like to have a chat on Skype to discuss this further? If you do my username is Catherinewtf

A
an0N_852333499z
14/9/14 a las 12:41
En respuesta a keita_5806752

Au pair
Hola!

My name is Catherine, I am a native english speaker, from a small town in Scotland called Stornoway. I am currently in Madrid. I have experience in looking after children through looking after my cousins,neighbors and through my jobs. I have a qualification in social care. Would you like to have a chat on Skype to discuss this further? If you do my username is Catherinewtf

Ana au pair
Hi catherine! I would love talk to you, but could be by phone? I am not familiar with skype.....my movil id 649008168, or give me yours and i call you.
Tks!
Ana

K
keita_5806752
14/9/14 a las 15:21
En respuesta a an0N_852333499z

Ana au pair
Hi catherine! I would love talk to you, but could be by phone? I am not familiar with skype.....my movil id 649008168, or give me yours and i call you.
Tks!
Ana

Au pair
Hello!

My phone needs to be unlocked to work in Spain, sorry! My email is: Catherine-93@live.co.uk

What do your children like to do?

Do they have any allergies?

What would a typical day consist of?

Is there anything you would like to know about me?

Kind regards

Catherine

A
an0N_852333499z
14/9/14 a las 23:00
En respuesta a keita_5806752

Au pair
Hello!

My phone needs to be unlocked to work in Spain, sorry! My email is: Catherine-93@live.co.uk

What do your children like to do?

Do they have any allergies?

What would a typical day consist of?

Is there anything you would like to know about me?

Kind regards

Catherine

Ana au pair
They like to play, indoor and outdoor, with the play , Wii, socker, dolls, paint, movies....
They go out from school at 5pm so the au pair will pick them and came home to play or go for a walk, and do homework.....
They are normal kids, no allergies, no sicks....
Would you like to live in or out home ? We live in front of the school, in Manuel Becerra area....
The au pair would take care of them frontera 5 to 8.... With flexibility......some day more, less.....we will talk about it.
If you are interested we can meet and talk!

Regards!
Ana

ISDIN Si-Nails

ISDIN Si-Nails

Compartir
Videos, noticias, concursos y ¡muchas sorpresas!
facebook