Foro / Maternidad

Do you speak english?

Última respuesta: 21 de septiembre de 2005 a las 21:14
Y
yoanka_9409238
20/9/05 a las 14:06

Ola,

I am the mother of a little girl who is three and we will be moving to Spain soon, I speak a little spanish (but can't write yet) and would love to talk to anyone with children around the age of my daugter, I will be looking for a school for her, possibly in the Marbella - Malaga area...

anyone can help?

besos,

Ver también

M
madlen_8568151
20/9/05 a las 23:23

Hello happymum!
Hello happymum and welcome to Spain. I have also a baby girl but she is only seven months old. Iwork as a teacher and the age of my students are the same than your daughter, So if you want we can share some information and experiences.
I live in Madrid but I have relatives living in Málaga. I dont know any school there. If I have some information about schools in that area I will tell you, o.k?.
xxx

Y
yoanka_9409238
21/9/05 a las 12:40
En respuesta a madlen_8568151

Hello happymum!
Hello happymum and welcome to Spain. I have also a baby girl but she is only seven months old. Iwork as a teacher and the age of my students are the same than your daughter, So if you want we can share some information and experiences.
I live in Madrid but I have relatives living in Málaga. I dont know any school there. If I have some information about schools in that area I will tell you, o.k?.
xxx

Thank you!
I have friends who live in Madrid and my husband has family there so I know it well! I would love to hear about the typical day for three year olds in schools in Spain, do they go to school 5 days a week? do they sleep a siesta?
I am looking into the british schools in Malaga and Marbella as my daughter doesn't speak any spanish yet, I don't think spanish public shools are adapted for her? what do you think?

M
madlen_8568151
21/9/05 a las 21:14
En respuesta a yoanka_9409238

Thank you!
I have friends who live in Madrid and my husband has family there so I know it well! I would love to hear about the typical day for three year olds in schools in Spain, do they go to school 5 days a week? do they sleep a siesta?
I am looking into the british schools in Malaga and Marbella as my daughter doesn't speak any spanish yet, I don't think spanish public shools are adapted for her? what do you think?

Hello happymum.
Hello again Happymum:
The typical day for three years old hear in Spain depends on the school your daughter studies but in all of them the students sleep a siesta.
For example in the school where I work The time - table is from 9a.m to 5p.m and they eat in the school too; in other schools they finish at 12.30a.m in the morning and they come back from 3p.m to 4.30p.m. The best thing you can do is ask for information in the school when you find one.
In relation with the public schools and the problem of the language I think it can be very good for her to study in a Spanish public school because if she studies in the British one it is going to be more dificult to learn the language. I suposse all the schools will be adapted for her but even if it isnt, Im sure your daughter will speak a fluent Spanish in a few months because three years - old is the best age to start learning everything.
Ah! In Spain all the schools are from Monday to Friday.
Good luck!.
xxxx

Videos, noticias, concursos y ¡muchas sorpresas!
facebook
ISDIN Si-Nails

ISDIN Si-Nails

Compartir